Galvanized Edge Trim Shuttering
Galvanized steel edge trim shuttering acts as permanent formwork to the edge of the slab when pouring concrete in-situ on to steel deck floors. It is also widely used on projects with pre cast concrete planks. The edge trim shuttering is fixed to the supports in the same manner as the steel decking and the upper part of the edge trim is restrained by straps at 600mm – 1000mm, depending on slab depth and overhang.
Using state of the art manufacturing facilities, we are able to offer every type of edge trim and thickness that you may require. From 0.7mm to 2mm thick and from 100mm height to 600mm height.
Topflight Steel Decking offer unrivaled service, experience and cost.
- We are main stockist for TATA Steel ComFlor Decking & Edge Trims any dimensions required
- Steel decking cut to size
- We are also stockist for roof decking : D32,D35,D60,D100, Etc. Any Gauge
- We Supply Roof Purlins, Any Sizes Required
- We Also Supply All Types & Sizes Of Tek Screws For Roof Decking
Edge Trims – Technical Services:
The technical department at Topflight Steel Decking offers a comprehensive advisory service on design of composite flooring, which is available to all specifiers and users, Should queries arise which are not covered by this literature or by the Comflor software, please contact us on any of the numbers enclosed to discuss by phone or online message.
We offer UK wide supply of edge trims with next day delivery available for orders of any size.